Thursday, February 25, 2010

To Be Honored

Last night was the annual Prudential Douglas Elliman Awards ceremony at Cipriani's on 42nd Street. It is usually a lovely event and last night was no exception.

When I arrived to check in, I was told to sit in the "Reserved" section, which meant I was getting an award. This was all news to me and I really did not know what I would be awarded for.

The program began with a summation of 2009 and a look ahead by the two principals of PDE, Howard Lorber and Dotty Herman. They do a good job playing off each other, I think. They were upbeat, talking about changes coming down the pike, how we are positioning ourselves as a company to provide even better service to buyers and sellers.

Then the Awards portion began, and I was called to the stage as I was one of the top ten individuals in the company for number of transactions, number eight in fact, in all of Manhattan and Brooklyn. It was a great honor to be so recognized, to be on stage with the leading agents and teams at Prudential Douglas Elliman.

I am so thankful I chose to work at Prudential Douglas Elliman, to work with my colleagues in the Park Slope office and with Michael Guerra, my manager. Thanks to Justine Sealey, my incredible office manager and Hadit Sanchez, who is the office manager in Brooklyn Heights.

Who knows? Maybe number 5 next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment